2022 was quite a year for Chainlink. Over the past 12 months, web3’s leading decentralized oracle network hit major milestones including the launch of Chainlink Economics 2.0, Staking v0.1, and Chainlink BUILD. By the end of December, the Chainlink Network had enabled more than $6.9 trillion in transaction value and the Chainlink ecosystem had grown to include more than 1,600 projects.
In 2022, Chainlink Today published 195 articles covering the latest news from the Chainlink ecosystem and community. We interviewed founders and CEOs of trailblazing projects that are integrating Chainlink oracles to build new use cases in industries like DeFi, insurance, GameFi, and NFTs. We distilled complex thought leadership from web3 visionaries, featured Chainlink community voices, and took an in-depth look at international Chainlink events including SmartCon 2022 in New York City.
Looking back at a memorable year, here are the seven articles our readers loved most in 2022:
1. Staking Is Coming To The Chainlink Network In 2022
2. Balaji Srinivasan Explains The Pivotal Shift From Fiat Information To Cryptoinformation
3. ChainLinkGod: My Journey In Discovering Chainlink
4. Chainlink CCIP To Enable Cross-Chain Hybrid Smart Contracts In 2022
5. Ava Labs’ Emin Gün Sirer And Chainlink’s Sergey Nazarov Share A Blueprint For Web3 At Avalanche Summit
6. At SWIFT’s Smarter Securities, Chainlink Co-Founder Sergey Nazarov Discussed How Institutions Can Prepare To Interface With Many Different Blockchains
7. Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt Shares What It Takes To Win In Web3 At SmartCon 2022
Thank You To All Of Our Readers
We’re extremely grateful for all of our readers and excited to deliver more thought-provoking, shareable content in 2023. Follow Chainlink Today on Twitter to catch the latest news and check out our December 2022 Recap for more end-of-the-year highlights.