By the end of 2022, the Chainlink Network surpassed $6.9 trillion in Transaction Value Enabled (TVE) and the Chainlink ecosystem expanded beyond 1,600 projects. Throughout the year, the Chainlink Network achieved numerous technological milestones and its decentralized infrastructure powered a host of innovative use cases across DeFi, insurance, GameFi and NFTs. Yesterday, we rounded up the seven 2022 headlines our readers loved most; today, we’re taking a look back at seven of the past year’s biggest Chainlink news stories.
1. Diem Co-Creator Christian Catalini And Stanford Cryptographer Dan Boneh Join Chainlink Labs As Technical Advisors For CCIP
2. Sergey Nazarov #5 On Cointelegraph’s Top 100 Influencers In Crypto And Blockchain
3. Former Diem CTO Dahlia Malkhi And Former LinkedIn VP Mike Derezin Join Chainlink Labs
4. Former Product Lead For Google’s TensorFlow, Kemal El Moujahid, Joins Chainlink Labs At “Pivotal Time In Blockchain And Oracle Development”
5. Chainlink Announces Winners Of $540,000 In Prizes For Its Largest Hackathon To Date
6. Sergey Nazarov Celebrates Launch Of Chainlink Economics 2.0 During SmartCon 2022 Keynote
7. Chainlink Achieves Economics 2.0 Milestone With Launch Of Staking v0.1
Looking Forward To 2023
We’re extremely grateful for all of our readers and looking forward to delivering more exciting Chainlink news in 2023. Follow Chainlink Today on Twitter to catch the latest headlines and check out our December 2022 Recap for more end-of-the-year highlights.